Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01649 USD / MZN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 36% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,824 (171,208 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £69 (about 1 hour ago)