Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07408 USD / LSL
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 33% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,513 (33,926 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)