Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03373 USD / NIO
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 32% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,593 (76,887 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)