Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.167 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is about the same as in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $4,404 (€3,776) in Marseille.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)