Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 803 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 50% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,673 (Bs 46,607) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)