Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 662 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is about the same as in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $4,264 (Bs 340,300,908) in Maracaibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)