Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 731 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 55% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,667 (Bs 66,501) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (27 minutes ago)