Cost of living comparison between Maracaibo, Venezuela and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 656 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 61% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,036 (Bs 60,212) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (about 1 hour ago)