Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 894 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10010 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 55% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,873 (Bs 38,694) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in São Carlos costs R$ 9,999 (about 1 hour ago)