Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is about the same as in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,751 (4,751 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,600 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 3 hours ago)