Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 264 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.228 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 12% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,700 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $4,158 (€3,387) in Mannheim.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kingston costs C$47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)