Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 393 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00036 USD / COP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 49% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,140 (COL$5,901,461) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)