Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 402 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 USD / COP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 54% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,000 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,281 (COL$6,786,800) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)