Cost of living comparison between Mamoudzou, Mayotte and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.088 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 21% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,549 (€4,179) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)