Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.079 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 17% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,669 (€3,402) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)