Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 798 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.123 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 36% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,607 (€1,431) in Malaga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)