Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00186 USD / XAF
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 12% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,389 (2,904,020 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,800 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)