Cost of living comparison between malabo, Equatorial Guinea and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00166 USD / XAF
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,085 (1,857,803 Franc) in malabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)