Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 294 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00181 USD / XAF
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 7% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,373 (2,971,591 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,000 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)