Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 249 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00181 USD / XAF
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 10% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,830 (2,662,856 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,400 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)