Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 414 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.090 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 5% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,568 (€3,274) in Mainz.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)