Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 374 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10288 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 74% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,138 (11,066 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $13 (25 minutes ago)