Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10163 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 69% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $968 (9,526 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 1 hour ago)