Cost of living comparison between Lusaka, Zambia and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10225 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 68% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,217 (11,905 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)