Cost of living comparison between Lubbock, Texas, United States and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas (United States) is 11% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,345 in Lubbock, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (37 minutes ago)