Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas, United States compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas (United States) is 14% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,692 in Lubbock, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)