Cost of living comparison between Los Cabos, Mexico and Albany, New York, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04853 USD / MXN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,696 (Mex$ 34,939) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)