Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05401 USD / MXN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,700 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,332 (Mex$ 43,181) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)