Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,936 prices entered by 969 different people.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,672 in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,800 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vigo costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Koh Tao costs 180 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 142 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amsterdam costs €582 (about 2 hours ago)