Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,006 prices entered by 767 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,228 in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)