Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,571 prices entered by 1,059 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,933 in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,100 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)