Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,552 prices entered by 1,044 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,314 in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,600 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ho Chi Minh City costs 25,209 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,931 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 2,801 (33 minutes ago)