Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,516 prices entered by 696 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,728 in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (43 minutes ago)