Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00161 USD / XOF
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 27% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,835 (1,137,256 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (35 minutes ago)