Cost of living comparison between Loja, Ecuador and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 29% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,206 in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)