Cost of living comparison between Lobito, Angola and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00606 USD / AOA
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 47% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,596 (758,587 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)