Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00606 USD / AOA
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 47% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,665 (605,056 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)