Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00606 USD / AOA
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 44% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,514 (745,195 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (44 minutes ago)