Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.165 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 28% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,700 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,374 (€2,895) in Lleida.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)