Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15109 USD / CNY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 68% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,322 (元8,748) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)