Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 436 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 10% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,245 in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)