Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00175 USD / CRC
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 7% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,982 (₡ 2,271,452) in Limón.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)