Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 745 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.061 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 29% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,215 (€2,087) in Limassol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (26 minutes ago)