Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 702 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 31% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,726 (€1,598) in Limassol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)