Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14813 USD / CNY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 41% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,518 (元17,000) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $17 (about 1 hour ago)