Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15649 USD / CNY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 39% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,915 (元18,626) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)