Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14529 USD / CNY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 43% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,791 (元12,330) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)