Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14496 USD / CNY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 41% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,472 (元10,153) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (44 minutes ago)