Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02005 USD / PHP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,240 (Php111,698) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)