Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 531 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 18% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,685 in Lexington, Kentucky.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (37 minutes ago)