Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 511 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 21% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,459 in Lexington, Kentucky.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)