Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01874 USD / PHP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,457 (Php184,511) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)