Cost of living comparison between Le Mans, France and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.098 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 4% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,390 (€2,177) in Le Mans.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)