Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.063 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 26% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,839 (€1,730) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)