Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 460 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.224 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,883 (€3,173) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)