Cost of living comparison between Lagos, Nigeria and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00328 USD / NGN *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 49% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,590 (485,020 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amman costs Dinar 1.350 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suphan Buri costs 20 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sacramento, California costs $1.98 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.00 Lari (19 minutes ago)