Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 960 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00318 USD / NGN *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 54% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,443 (453,888 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (23 minutes ago)