Cost of living comparison between Lagos, Nigeria and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 603 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00303 USD / NGN *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 56% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,645 (542,860 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Bucharest costs 300 lei (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Limerick costs €0.10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavropol' costs руб 400 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Gunsan costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$18,490 (about 1 hour ago)