Cost of living comparison between Lae, Papua New Guinea and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31601 USD / PGK
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 29% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,675 (8,466 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)