Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00157 USD / CLP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 28% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,090 (CH$1,971,662) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (38 minutes ago)