Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00168 USD / CLP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 23% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,404 (CH$2,022,043) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)