Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00158 USD / CLP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 29% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,061 (CH$1,943,128) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Metz costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)