Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 552 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14598 USD / BOB
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 46% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,600 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,478 ($b16,976) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Niterói costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)