Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04199 USD / HNL
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 47% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,366 (L 56,337) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)