Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04256 USD / HNL
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 42% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,170 (L 50,975) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (about 2 hours ago)