Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00909 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,565 (¥502,433) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (31 minutes ago)