Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00901 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,110 (¥456,356) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)