Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,055 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.287 USD / KWD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 6% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,970 (Dinar 1,208) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)