Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,012 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.274 USD / KWD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 11% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,483 (Dinar 1,064) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burlington costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)