Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00606 USD / AOA
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 11% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,554 (751,848 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)