Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00606 USD / AOA
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 12% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,056 (834,752 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,500 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (44 minutes ago)