Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22738 USD / MYR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 50% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,254 (RM5,515) in Kuching.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)