Cost of living comparison between Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22421 USD / MYR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 46% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,702 (RM7,592) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)