Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12757 USD / NOK
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 33% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,246 (kr 48,960) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,700 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 2 hours ago)