Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11730 USD / NOK
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 31% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,088 (kr 34,847) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (39 minutes ago)