Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11803 USD / NOK
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 28% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,006 (kr 33,937) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)