Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23364 USD / MYR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 48% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,240 (RM9,586) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Petrozavodsk costs руб 82 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (41 minutes ago)