Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 440 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24036 USD / MYR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 46% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,259 (RM9,399) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (34 minutes ago)