Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23436 USD / MYR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 50% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,572 (RM6,707) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)