Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22507 USD / MYR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 48% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,937 (RM8,608) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)