Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22487 USD / MYR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 50% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,891 (RM8,411) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)