Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 485 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25674 USD / MYR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 39% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,425 (RM9,447) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)