Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27489 USD / PLN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,628 (13,196 zł) in Koszalin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (44 minutes ago)