Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00012 USD / UZS
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 67% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,596 (13,033,275 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)