Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 USD / UZS
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 67% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,600 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,506 (12,157,180 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $703,452 (about 1 hour ago)