Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 USD / UZS *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 59% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,267 (4,245,974 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,200 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)