Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 USD / UZS
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 67% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,000 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,627 (13,117,463 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 7,500 KZT (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kobe costs ¥90,819 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨800,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)