Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00012 USD / UZS
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 66% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,436 (11,569,776 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (37 minutes ago)