Cost of living comparison between Kobe, Japan and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00960 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,204 (¥333,766) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)