Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00064 USD / CDF *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $4,012 (6,280,080 Franc) in Kinshasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)