Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37021 USD / XCD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 24% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,209 (EC$8,669) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)