Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27494 USD / PLN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 45% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,368 (8,613 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)