Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27813 USD / PLN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 43% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,492 (8,958 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)