Cost of living comparison between Kielce, Poland and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23919 USD / PLN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 51% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,236 (5,168 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)