Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15015 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 73% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,114 (7,417 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)