Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 381 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14289 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 73% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,313 (9,186 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (18 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)