Cost of living comparison between Khartoum, Sudan and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15741 USD / SDG
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 73% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $674 (4,281 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1.65 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)