Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15606 USD / SDG
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 73% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $683 (4,377 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Khabarovsk costs руб 40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (about 1 hour ago)