Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15015 USD / SDG
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 74% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $645 (4,294 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)