Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 37% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,359 (﷼ 76,536,882) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)