Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,557 (﷼ 50,506,876) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)